Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Monday May 28



I just realized that it is less than a month to the Spartan Race. I'm pretty sure I'm ready for that; it's the Tough Mudder I'm actually beginning to think about.

In any case, this was a good day. Morning workout was pretty hard, doing this four rounds

10 Log deadlifts
10 30 lb rows
20 feet up push ups
20 KB swings (20 kilo bell used)
10 bicep curls
10 high ball slams with a 6lb ball
15 hanging knee tucks

I ate well, too:

breakfast: eggs and roast beef, water to drink, coffee on the way to work

Lunch: tuna, almonds and carrots

Dinner rice with stir fry vegetables over top. Ice cream cone for dessert - took the family out into the air conditioned car and went for a short drive to the local Dairy Queen.Got a chance to talk with my kids and my wife and arrange for her workout later.



No comments:

Post a Comment