Friday, May 18, 2012

Thursday May 17

Today was a rather better day - if only because I get to work out twice on days like today.

I like that log. my butt doesn't
I did this for five rounds in the morning:

10 log dead lifts.
10 TRX body rows
20 feet up push ups
20 two handed KB swings (20 kilo bell used)
10 ball wall slams
10 hanging knee tucks
10 dumb bell curls (10 pounds used)

Why so light on the curls? Well, biceps are hurting. I just wanted to get them a little pump and motion.

In any case, after rugby training I did this for three rounds:

7 sprints 50 m (About 10 seconds out, 35 back to start)
20 feet up push ups
15 seated knee tucks
10-15 m of crab crawl.

I like that last bit, even if it makes me look a bit silly.

Ate ok, too:

breakfast: peppers, water and roast beef. And scrambled eggs. Coffee on the way to work

Lunch: tuna, almonds and carrots. Water to drink

Dinner: pizza and pasta salad. Lots of onion and tomato, man. I had clear sinuses for rugby that night...



No comments:

Post a Comment