Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Tuesday May 22

Right back to the grind.

Breakfast was a BELT and a Tim Horton's coffee. I think I recall that this was not a good idea for me to cut some weight off of my body. I think I'll have to go back to eating my favourite healthy breakfast.

Lunch: a small slice of pizza and a tuna sandwich. Water to drink

Snack: almonds and some water

Dinner: poor planning, again. Pizza night. Water to drink.

After training: more pizza. Really, a shame. Shameful.

Did this four four rounds in the morning:

10 log dead lifts
10 TRX body rows
20 feet up push ups
20 KB two handed swings (20 kilo bell used)
10 wall ball slams
10 hanging knee tucks

I didn't feel as messed up after this workout. I guess it is time to do something else with it.

After rugby training, I did this for three rounds:

7 x 50m sprints
20 feet up push ups
15 seated knee tucks
10m crab crawls

 I dunno, this looks like a lot of exercise. I need to just give it time to work on my body. I will see results, I just need to keep this work level up, man. I did see this link to another training blog after rugby tonight. Seems this person is training to get ready for her Agastu Level II.

After a season or two getting ready for bikini competitions, she's trying something different. Sounds familiar.

No comments:

Post a Comment