Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Tuesday May 29

Man, what a day. Simply awesome. A little warm, but the sweat cleaned me way better than any shower ever could.

Got home from dropping my kids off and cleaned the house and got the lawn watered. I top seeded the damn thing over the weekend, and need to keep it watered before the birds come and eat everything that might help.

 I got this rather quick workout done in the park across the street from my house. Wonderful to be sweating in the warm sunshine again:

quick KB warm up

10 KB snatches (30 lb bell used throughout)
10 kb cleans
20 BW squats

 Like I said, quick. I also did my usual post rugby training session, too. I'm kept the sprints, modified the rest. Three rounds of
7 x 50m sprints
20 seated knee tucks
20 feet up push ups
20 m bear crawl.

I felt a lot stronger after this one - sweaty, yet not exhausted.

Ate well, too:
Breakfast: eggs and roast beef, water to drink, coffee on the way to work

Lunch: tuna, almonds and carrots, more water to drink.

Dinner: pasta and roast beef wraps. It sounds gross but it was good. Water to drink.

After training, I kept with the Advil and OJ and water. Nothing else. See the results:

No comments:

Post a Comment