Sunday, January 12, 2014

Saturday Jan 11

Ok, so I did two workouts today, almost as if by accident.

The first workout was timed kettlebell intervals with a 12 kilo bell in my home gym.

6 rounds of alternating kb snatches for 1:30, then 30 seconds of rest.

Then I got this done:

2 rounds of double kettlebell clean and press, too.

I was pretty sweaty afterwards.

I showered and got ready to take one of my children to an away swim meet. I managed to pack my training kit, too. When I got there, it was packed. I said to myself that I was glad I usually train alone. The free weight section was full of meatheads. I did get on a very unpopular treadmill and got a nice run in for 20 minutes before getting a roller and going to own with in on a mat for about 15 minutes.

Then, I got into the change room and did a second recollection as to why I train at home. The shower was no big whoop te do either. Meh, I'm just glad I train at home or by myself most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment