Thursday, January 9, 2014

Thursday Jan 9

Six

So ... yeah. I got made fun of for the pic in yesterday's post ... seems someone has their gibblets rustled:
In any case ... I did retort that I laughed enough at bodybuilders and general meatheads when they tried to participate in Rugby or Wrestling. Fit? Yes. Technically skilled or ready for the actual demands of the sport ... ah, no. I fondly recall beating the daylights out of muscley guys during my wrestling days at Uni. These days in rugby, all the muscle heads tend to poop out about minute 60.

In any case, I got this done four rounds:
10 squats ("Ass to the lawn") something light on the bar ... like 90 lbs
10 hanging knee tucks
10 standing db overhead presses (30 lb db's used)

then I got this done four rounds:
10 bench flies (finished with 35 lb dbs)
10 bench rows
10 bench reverse flies 12.5 lbs used
10 Zottman curls (10 lbs used)

I also did my evening of Rugby inside the dome at Sherwood. It wasn't awesome, but it was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment