Sunday, January 19, 2014

Wed, Thurs, Fri and Saturday Jan 18

Eesh, what a week. Wednesday was an unintended rest day - just too much going on everywhere to get a workout in. Sounds like and excuse? Ah, no.

Thursday was a rugby night. I did get to rugby, but did something to my knee that just did not feel good. I did score two tries that night and helped with a nice dummy run for a third. But the last play - for my second try- I stretched a little far with the leg and the knee just went ... "no".

Friday I was limping around and trying to get my work done. I had too many meetings to make stuff happen. At least I ate intelligently.

Saturday...was still limping and driving people around. It's amazing how quickly time flies when small people are involved. I rested my knee as much as I could, but it's still hurting.

No comments:

Post a Comment