Thursday, January 5, 2017

Wednesday Jan 4

This day was a weird one. I went to bed too late last night and woke up late. I need to get that under control. I spent the day trying to be helpful but not doing very well.

I did get this workout done before going to bed for six rounds:

1:50 round on the elliptical trainer
1:50 kettlebell lifting 12 kilo then 40 lb kb

You can tell when I switched from the light bell to the heavier bell from the spike in the heart rate. Also ... did three rounds of one minute double kettlebell cleans and jerks to make up the time to get to a half hour.

got 14 - 14 - 14 for the rounds of a minute long, then 30 seconds off. At least I think it was 30 seconds off. Might have been like a minute rest. Anyway, those are the last spikes on the HR there at the end. Very effective way to get the HR up, let me tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment