Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday Nov 14

Normally, I hate Mondays. I think it's just the start of another long week of morbid lock step decent.

I am, of course, kidding. Mondays are usually the one day where people tend to leave me alone to get crap done that I avoided doing since Friday. Today, however, I got a chance to make some decisions in my life and a bit of clarity is always welcome. I step forward into a new paradyme.

I any case, while I was letting someone else do my work for me (seriously, don't take that the wrong way, they did my work voluntarily. I really think it would have been easier for me to do the work, but I digress) ... and I got this website emailed to me. Seems Demonbells are going to be the next big thing. Too bad that there is no shipping to addresses outside of the US for the time being...

Anyway, I had a guest training with me today:


I'm so blessed by this little guy, and his sisters, too. And their mother. Who else would put up with the likes of me?

Anyway, only had like 25 minutes to train today, and I got this done AMRAP:

20 BW squats
20 feet up push ups
20 KB swings (53 lb bell used)
20 mountain climbers/man makers
20 seated knee tucks

I think I did four rounds, if not then I got five rounds done. Either way I was pretty sweaty and felt good at the end of it. I had to go and be a dad after this.

Breakfast: nothing but coffee

Snack: water

Lunch: Tim Horton's lasagna. Coffee and bread.

Dinner: pasta and a small piece of garlic bread. Milk to drink.

After night school eating: nada

No comments:

Post a Comment