Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tuesday Nov 29

Woke up nice and early; like stupid early. Was really really early. Got up, did the kitchen clean up I skipped last night. The rest of the family got up and I turned on the dishwasher and just got things clean.

I was trying to figure out what kind of workout to do while cleaning up the kitchen and getting crap done this morning. I stepped out into this:


So, a garage workout it was. I got every one to the places they needed to be, and I got my workout done:

20 feet up push ups
20 Kb cleans (30 lb bells used)
20 step ups (holding the same Kbs) height was at my knees
15 hanging knees tucks
20 seated knee tucks

My abs and butt are feeling this one, I have to tell you.

I ate this today:

Breakfast: eggs and ham. Water to drink

Snack: coffee on the way in, tea later.

Lunch: small bowl of pasta, small piece of bread. Coffee to drink

Dinner: ham and another small helping of pasta. Water to drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment