Thursday, December 1, 2011

Wednesday Nov 30

I'm so glad to have seen the rear end of this month. This time of year is the toughtest - eleven weeks of nothing from Thanksgiving to Christmas. I think it's even longer this year, as the holidays aren't until the last possible minute.

In any case, I got my nomination form for a public election in today. I felt pretty nervous, but I'm sure I'll be blogging about more about that later.

I had my usual Wednesday - that is to say a crazy day. I got a run in, though, and it felt pretty good. I'm gradually adding distance to my runs these days. I got to 4.5 kms today - perhaps a bit more tomorrow. After the run, did a lengthy rolling session on my legs and butt. Oh, my. I'm going to try and get a doctor's referral for massage .. oh my...

I ate ok today:

Breakfast: roast beef and poached eggs. Yes, that was as yummy as it sounded. Water to drink

Snack: coffee (i'm basically living on the stuff at the moment)

Lunch: pasta and water

Snack tea

Dinner: roast beef and veggies, water to drink

After night school was more water.

All in all not a bad day - feeling better as I am staying away from really poor food choices, although I'm not making "awesome" food choices. Meh, I figure I'm doing ok - I feel better and that's ok with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment