Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thurs Dec 22

Ok, I'm doing this late and under duress, but I'm doing it. I'm making this quick.

I redid the banner for this blog today. I think it looks cool. Lemme know if you want the link for the web application that will set this up for you. Next, i did this workout after work:

A quick 4k run, at about a 5:10 per KM pace. For me, that's getting quicker.

After the run, I was pretty beat up, but I managed a 20 minute pilates/stretching and Yoga session in my gym.

I ate pretty poorly today:

Breakfast: smoothie and coffee after

Lunch: was invited to a work buffet. Had pizza and pasta. Water to drink.

Snack: tea

Dinner: more pizza.

At the end of the day, I'm sore from the run. Tomorrow, I'm doing a short recovery run with a quick BW training session. Last day before a break. Awesome. I'm pretty tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment