Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thursday Dec 1

Usually Thursdays I walk around like a zombie as I have worked a long day the day before and stayed up late. Not so today, as I was in bed by 10:15 last night. Heck, I got up early and did some reading about MovNat Fitness.

I got a 4.6 km run in this morning, did not have breakfast and then checked my weight. 232 lbs. I checked my back blog posts - I've lost like five or six pounds rather quickly. I'm not sure if it is because I've not been able to afford alcohol as of late, or that I'm running more, or perhaps my strength training wasn't helping me lose weight or a combination of all those factors... but it sure feels good to be that close to my goal weight for Christmas of under 230.

After the run, I got into my gym and did four rounds of 20 KB snatches for both sides ... imbetween sets, I did seated knee tucks, too.



I figure if I can make it to under 230 by Christmas, I'll be in a good position to make weight for Nationals, unlike two years ago. I'm also thinking about what I want to do this summer, knowing that rugby is something that gets in my way of keeping my weight down. Meh, we'll figure that one out when we need to, I guess. For now, I'm waiting to hear about a position at Tapout Burlington. That would be cool.

I ate this:

Breakfast: roast beef and salad wraps, water to drink

snack: coffee on the way in

Lunch small bowl of chilli, small piece of bread, water to drink

Snack: coffee

Dinner 3 pieces of pizza with the family, water to drink.

At work, I put this together using Animoto:

Try our video maker at Animoto.

No comments:

Post a Comment