Monday, December 12, 2011

Sunday and Monday Dec 11 and 12

Sunday was a bit of a wash - recovering from watching UFC 140 with a bag of chips was kinda painful. Lots of gas, if I can be frank.

Ugh.

I did manage to recover enough to do a 5k run after everyone was in bed, though.

I ate ok.

Breakfast: coffee

Snack: ham and water to drink.

Lunch: chicken noodle soup with a small ham sandwich. Water to drink.

Dinner was tuna on salad with water to drink.

Monday I was really sore in the morning. I went to bed stupid late and regretted doing that all day.

I got to work early after eating a decent breakfast and then proceeded to do as much as I could with my day. At the end of the day, I got this done for five rounds:


10 double kettlebell presses
10 double kettlebell rows
20 feet up push ups
10 seated knee tucks
10 hanging knee tucks

then got this done three rounds:

80 feet farmers walk 30 lb KB in each hand
20 bw squats

I did some foam rolling after this; it really hurt to do. Honestly. I did as much as I could stand, then went and got my parent stuff done.
I ate this for the day:

Breakfast: two bananas and a coffee

snack: tea with almonds and prunes

lunch: tuna on salad with water. Almonds for dessert.

Dinner: bacon and tomato wrap. Oh that was good. Water to drink.

After night school a little popcorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment