Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Monday Nov 28

Mondays usually suck. This one was merely ok.

I got up, made lunch for the kids and my wife, and got them off to their respective places for the day. I got back to my house and discovered that I was alone. Totally alone ... for the first time in about 15 months. Whoa. That was really a profound thing.

I got to crank my tunes in the garage, I farted a lot and scratched myself. I also got a 4km run in, then did some work on kettlebell snatch.

I did two rounds of 30 KB snatches each side. I used the 30 lb bell.

I got to work, did my thing and then went home, then went back to work.

Meh, not a terrible day; not a bad day. Just a Monday.


Right ate this:

Breakfast: smoothie: frozen fruit, milk.

Snack: coffee on the way in

Lunch: lasagna and a sandwich

Snack: tea

Dinner: chicken soup - was actually yummy.

Felt good at the end of night school, but had a freshly cooked ham wrap. Then went to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment