Thursday, February 13, 2014

Wed and Thursday Feb 13

Wednesday ... was a wild day, man. A number of things conspired against my training session. Not the least of which was a surprise meeting. I really have never liked meetings in the first place and surprise ones ... or at least ones that I forgot about and then recalled having to go to at the last minute ... are always a drag.

That one was no exception.

In any case, I didn't train Wednesday. Although I was feeling Monday and Tuesday's training session in my legs and arms, so ... a rest day was taken.

Thursday, I got this done for four rounds:

10 bench db flies
10 bench db rows
10 reverse bench flies
20 bw squats

10 kb deadlifts (last two rounds an 88 pound kb was used)
20 two handed swings
10 hanging knee tucks

On the home front, things are going well. At least everyone has stopped hacking up a lung and is back to being just mildly irritated by the snow all over the place. I keep telling myself I can't go for runs, as there is so much ice on the sidewalks around here and I keep telling myself to suck it up.

That was until Wednesday morning when I slipped and fell on my own sidewalk. Yeah, I'd like ot get a rowing machine for next winter, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment