Saturday, February 1, 2014

Friday Jan 31 and Sat Feb 1

Friday was intended ot be a training day, but work just got in the way. I'm glad to have had the expereicne in the last five months, but I'm also glad for a change of scenery in my job.

I've also put together proposals to speak to groups about what I learned form my experiences over the last few months. I'll let you know if anyone wants to hear me blather on about online learning.

In any case, Friday was a "rest" day, as my career required me to focus on keeping my stuff together.

I fell asleep on the couch Friday night, and it was probably for the best. My wife, God bless her, is as sick as a dog at the moment. Her hacking cough isn't helpful for sleep. I realize that staying away from her isn't the most husbandly thing to do, biut I have to do as much as I can to stay healthy for the rest of the family.

In any case, I knew Saturday was going to be a gong show, so I got up early and did a quick session before everyone woke up:

15 kn cleans
15 kb clean and presses
10 kb one arm rows
10 kb snatches
20 body weight squats

By the time I was done, the family was up and I was off to be a dad. No to try and stay healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment