Thursday, February 20, 2014

Wednesday and Thursday Feb 20

These were nice and normal days, which of course, means training.

Wednesday ... I don't know why I didn't blog this yesterday, but whatever ... I got a good TT Cardio training without cardio workout. I got this done for ten rounds and then had to go back and be a grown up.
Yeah, that's gross

20 squats - some rounds were bodyweight, some rounds were kb goblet squats
50 feet of farmers walks with two 88 lb kettlebells
20 kb swings using a 40 lb bell
10 ball slams
10 hanging knee tucks

That was an excellent workout. Left feeling awesome. Simply just a spectacular workout.

Thursday was a nice normal day, so ... training again. This workout came from the New Zealand Rugby Coaching toolbox website.

I got this done for three rounds ... only three as I have indoor rugby tonight.
totally resembles me

20 bw squats
10 overhead presses with 40 lb db
10 hanging knee tucks - also got a few hanging leg lifts (see pic)
10 roll backs to overhead medicine ball throw with a 10 lb ball

after doing that three rounds, got this done for three rounds:
20 bw squats
10 db flies 40 lb dbs
10 db single arm rows 40 lb dbs
10 reverse flies 15 lb dbs used

Much later in the day, rugby. After that, spent a good hour digging out snow and ice and water from around my house before going to bed. Crazy neighbour still out there, doing what they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment