Friday, February 11, 2011

Fri Feb 11

OK, it's Friday. Tomorrow is a KB learnin' day, man.

um.. did not very much today.

Ate this:

Breakfast: steak and eggs. Coffee to drink.

Snack: almonds and coffee, black

Dinner: Chicken breast, potato, salad, prunes, beer and wine to drink.

Yeah, um ... there was a reason, other than the fact that's Friday. I got a delivery from Airmiles... it was a new bathroom scale. I set it up, and stepped on it with a lot of fear and hatred.

228.

Yup, I was fairly happy with that number - it's something that I can point to, know that I am on track and give myself a break. I picked up my copy of the DVD of Generation Kill today, and I'm watching it with a beer in my hand. Pretty satisfied, with full knowledge that tomorrow and next week, I will be kicking ass and living a lot better.

I still have 20 lbs to lose, I know that, but at least it's 20 and not 40. I'll take small victories, man.

No comments:

Post a Comment