Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thurs feb10


I still can't get my head around the fact that it is Thursday already. I'm n the iPad again tonight, so forgive any auto correct issuses, please.

I knew I had to workout this morning, I just was rather too sore to get a traditional workout done. That and I was kind of limited for time. So I grabbed my family of kettle bells and just moved with them for longer than a half hour. Lots of swings, snatches and cleans. Some rows. Ome two handed swings to releases to over head presses. Push ups, kb rows, and some chin ups, too.

I had a pretty good sweat going by the end... Overhead presses with the j70 lb kettle bell were interesting, man. And kinda tough


I ate this today

Breakfast was steak
K and eggs with coffee to drink.

Snack was almonds and water

Latter snack was black coffee

Dinner (biggest disappointment of the day, by far) pizza with my kids, not even at the dinner table, as it was covered with projects and cards from my kids for Monday's St Valentines Day. What a disappointment, to be frank. Not even real food. Sad, really. I'm not getting the message to them that they need to help me maintain this weight loss after I get down to where I want to be I need them to help. I need also to help them keep out of my traps, man.

Glad tomorrow is another day, that I am on the right side of the snow and can get after success tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment