Saturday, April 16, 2011

Saturday April 16


Ah, man. I had a choice to make today: play rugby in Hamilton or go to a KB event at Strength Box. What did I choose? The third option, which was staying at home to help my wife take care of our three kids.

Which, to be honest, wasn't much of a choice. I was needed at home. The boy was crying, the girls were fighting most of the day. Bascially, I function in my house as a gooey gel that gets things moving smoothly. I was that goo today.

I did get a chance to workout, and I did this workout six times:

20 BW squats
20 feet up push ups
20 step ups, last four rounds with 10 lb in each hands
20 two handed KB swings, last two rounds it was 20 snatches each side
10 t-bar lifts, 75 lbs (see pic for further details or comments)
10 bicep curls
10 triceps extensions
10 ab roll outs

I was pretty tuckered out by the end of it. I also had to put away all the stuff my kids took out and played with while I worked out. I was pretty frazzled, man.

No comments:

Post a Comment