Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thurs April 7

It's Thursday and it should be rugby night. And you be right - except I was needed at home. Crying children and a wife who just needed me. So, no rugby.

Ya know, in years previous, I might have been horribly annoyed. This year ... meh. I think I saved myself calories as I didn't have any beer after the training session I didn't attend. It worked out ... which is kinda funny when you think about it.

I ate this today:

Breakfast: steak and veggie wraps. OJ to drink

Coffee on the way in, a second coffee when I got there.

Lunch was the usual, except under the pressure of time. Tuna on salad, green pepper and hummus, almonds. Coffee.

Dinner was not as good as it should have been. Pizza. I'm thinking this meal needs to be changed next week.

I'm glad that tomorrow I get a chacne to get caught up at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment