Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sun Jan 8

This is post 401 ... whoa. That's kinda cool, really.

I'm not sure if that means I've worked out 401 times, but that I've posted 401 times. I'm pretty sure I've worked out that many times, though. In any case, I'm going to sit for a few minutes and admire that thought

Ok, back at it.

Today was a wash - I knew it was going to be. Just too much going on, a lot of "hurry up and wait" ... and I found mice poop in my kitchen. Never a good sign of a good day. I had planned on an early morning workout, but my boy kept waking me up last night, so when I got up, the sun had beaten me into the morning sky. I wanted an afternoon workout while my boy slept, but man, he really didn't have a nap today. Very clingy, too. So, I did the best I could with what I had - a six kilometer run later on, after almost everyone was asleep.

Right here's what I ate:

Breakfast: coffee

Brunch: 2 eggs and toast, water and tea to drink.

Snack: almonds and water

Dinner: almonds, pasta and a small salad. Nice. Water to drink.

Right, waited until the kids were in bed and that food had digested, then did the run. Man, I'm so glad that I get back to a regular routine tomorrow. Should be a good one.

I was very disappointed that I didn't get a chance to wrestle this Break. Very disappointed. Will have to look at options now - I have to get on a mat, and soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment