Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tues Jan 10

OK, this is a weird week, man. Today I was not at my regular job, I was at a meeting of people trying to figure out what is going to happen to libraries in my community.

Yes, I am a responsible adult. I also drank WAAAAAAAAAAAAY too many coffees.

Breakfast: smoothie: frozen fruit blended with milk.

Snack; muffin and coffee

Snack: coffee

Lunch: coffee, then later had my usual tuna on salad with almonds and water

Dinner: coffee .... just kidding, wondering if anyone would actually see that... had a very nice meal with my three kids of rice with slow cooked ham. Water to drink. A lot of water.

My wife got home and she was kind of down; wanted to see about getting back into swimming. There's a local LA Fitness with a pool, so she went and checked it out. When she got home, she had me then go to check it out. It's nice. It had lots of television screens in front of a lot of recumbent bikes and treadmills. The pool had a hot tub right beside it. The weight machines were well looked after, and being used by a lot of people. The sauna looked amazing.

There were no wrestling mats, just six punching bags and no kettlebells. I was sorry to say that I couldn't join. Meh, back to my cold home gym.

Speaking of which, I did this five rounds today:

20 kb swings -20kilo bell used
20 feet up push ups
10 TRX body rows
20 seated knee tucks

just the basics, man. I had to get back into the gym. Had to. Needed to. I got my stuff taken care of, and after I got back from seeing the LA Fitness, I went for a run. Felt good to get a second workout of the day completed. fo Sho.


This is what I feel like on a treadmill...

No comments:

Post a Comment