Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thursday Jan 12


I was back at it again today. Felt good - here's what I ate:

Breakfast: smoothie - frozen fruit and milk in the blender. Coffee after

Snack: coffee and almonds

Lunch Tuna and salad with water, water and more water.

Dinner: small slice of pizza left over from last night, 3 hot dogs on bread. Water to drink.

Right, that last meal is the one that is killing me. I'm not exactly sure what I can do about it when I plan a meal and my wife makes something else for everyone. Hmmm...

I any event, I did this in the after noon:

Three rounds of:

20 feet up push ups
10 TRX body rows
6 KB snatches each side - 44lb KB used
20 seated or hanging knee tucks

After I got that done, I went for a 3.5 k run. Then I went and picked up my daughters and son. That was cool. After dinner and bedtime, I went for another run, this time was a 5 k run. Yeah, I'm pretty tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment