Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Feb 17

It was a tough day of training, but I got it done. I got an email about preseason rgby training today, and I meant to drop by Tpaout, but didn't get a chance. I'll get that done tomorrow.

Did this four rounds today, followed by a 3k run. The hardest 3k run I've done in a while.

30 rh swings
30 lh swings
30 alternating swings
30 two handed swings
20 feet up push ups
20-25 seated knee tucks
30 second mountain climbers
20 snatches each side.

I slowed my cadence for the snatches waaaaay down. I'd like to be able to get my number of reps, but I don't want to explode out of the gates, like I did in November. I did take some pics to make into a cartoon after this workout, but I got too busy at work to get them done. I will get those done and posted tomorrow. Should be funny.

Anyways, after dinner I got a an hour on the mats, too. I'm sore and going to bed after I write what I ate today:

Breakfast: steak and eggs, water to drink

Snack: coffee on the way in

Lunch was skipped. I know, bad decision, but meh. Didn't have anything with me

Dinner: pizza and water to drink.

When I got home, I had a few glasses of water, too. Those went down well, man.

No comments:

Post a Comment