Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wed Feb 22

Today was a first workout at Tpaout. That was cool, man. I took my 20 kilo bell and did the following workout:


20 one handed swings (rh)
20 one handed swings (lh)
20 alternating swings
20 two handed swings
40 step ups (20 started with each foot)
10 hanging knees to chest
20 feet up push ups
10 wrestling dummy standing greco lifts

With the 20 kilo bell, this was a killer workout. I was spent at the end of this workout. For a finisher, I worked on the Greco restarts on the ground. I must have looked like a freak. After that I did some rolling on my legs and especially my ITB band. That rather hurt.

I ate this today:

Breakfast: Smoothie: frozen berries and milk.

Snack: almonds, coffee to drink

Lunch: more almonds, tuna and green pepper with lots of water

Dinner: turkey on a small bun, some pasta, water to drink.

That was it, man. Not a lot of food for the day and I am feeling it at the moment. I need to plan my food for tomorrow, as I am off for the day to Niagara Falls for a work thing. Should be very exciting. Not.

No comments:

Post a Comment