Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tues Feb 14

So ... I got a call from my daughter's school this afternoon, telling me she had a headache. I got home, and all she'd eaten all day was sugary foods. Connection?

In any case, I got this done for five rounds this morning:


30 two handed swings
2 minutes punching
20 feet up push ups
10 hanging knee tucks

That doesn't sound like much, but it was a pretty good workout.

Got through my day, eating this:

Breakfast: steak and eggs, water to drink

Snack: coffee

Lunch: tuna, carrots, almonds and water to drink.

Dinner: steak and corn with peas. Water to drink. Was supposed to be a nice dinner with my wife, but she had two doctor appointments, so I ate with my kids. Normally, that would have been fine, except that they were either tired or hopped up on sugar.

I got a 4.8k run in before retiring for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment