Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday Feb 26

So today ... I woke up late to a crying child. That's ok. He had his bottle of milk at 6:30am ... yes, that, for me is sleeping in. I got him settled and then the rest of the family woke up rather quickly. We had a full day of nothing ahead of us.

I love days like this.

I got this workout done at noon:

20 rh swings
20 lh swings
20 alternating swings
20 two handed swings
20 feet up push ups
10 hanging knees to chest (also tried a few of the straight leg version ... )
20 step ups each side

That was a good workout, and one which my wife enjoyed as I took our youngest into the gym with me. He's not so good with the safety rules, but right after his "workout" he fell asleep in his high chair and was out for two hours.

Ate this:
Breakfast: coffee and then eggs and roast beef, then water to drink

Lunch: tuna, almonds and green pepper. Water to drink

Snack: more almonds

Dinner: grilled steak, carrots, broccoli and cauliflower. Water to drink.

After dinner, got the kids to bed and then did a 5k run. Nice and quick.

No cheat days this week and I'm going to have to step up my number of days wrestling and I'm going to have to stretch a lot more. Finally, I have to stay hydrated.

2 comments:

  1. Good workout and a sleeping child? Sounds like a sunday win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gained a fair number of brownie points for the day, let me tell you.

    ReplyDelete