Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tuesday Feb 7



I didn't have the time for a long run this morning, so I did this for five rounds:

2 minutes of punching Roger, my heavy bag
20 feet up push ups
20 seated knee tucks
30 two handed KB swings (20 kilo bell used)

Then, off to a work session about turning libraries into "Learning Commons", which I found rather useful. Lots of notes and things to do on my agenda over the next few weeks.

Ate this:

Breakfast: smoothie - frozen berries and milk

Snack: too much coffee

Lunch' carrots and walnuts, water to drink

Dinner: pizza and water to drink...meh - no one's perfect.

After dinner, I got a chance to watch this:



It looks, well .. interesting. I'll have to see about tryouts somewhere in Toronto ... although there is a creeping thought in the back of my head that this is a very funny joke.

Right, after the kids were in bed, did an 8.3k run. Yeah, that isn't a typo. I actually got myself to that distance today. 900+ calories used in that one run. Cool. It was also pointed out to me today that there is about a month left before the Nationals. One month, and this morning I was 224. That explains why I did two workouts today. That and this video:

No comments:

Post a Comment