Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thursday Feb 23


It was kind of a weird day for me - I was within a few hundred meters of this guy for the day. I did manage to get chocolate covered strwberries for my kids and wife, and didn't have any for myself. They think I'm weird when I do that, but I'm just not that into chocolate.

Meh

Anyway, like I said this was a hard one. Had to drive to my wife's work to get my wallet out of her car, then to Niagara Falls. Man, that was crappy. Gas and free food .. and a day off of work ... oh, wait, it was pretty good.

I ate this:

Breakfast: smoothie

Snack: water, water and mo water!

Lunch: roast beef, vegetables, a little Greek salad with some questionable levels of nutrition for a dessert. Water to drink.

Dinner: small bowl of pasta and water.

After dinner, had to run a few errands and get myself good to go for things I'm doing online. I also went for a 5k run, just to get something done today. I also emailed potential nights for working at Tpaout, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment