Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday Feb 27

I'll make this quick:

I had a great morning workout, did five rounds of this:

20 rh swings
20 lh Swings
20 alternating swings
20 two handed swings

2 minute round of punching bag
2 minute round of wrestling the same bag.
20 seated knee tucks
20 feet up push ups

At the end of this workout, I felt awesome. I gave myself a break and didn't go for a run later. It was too late when I got home so i will run a bit further tomorrow.

I ate fairly clean diet today:

Breakfast: smoothie, frozen berries and orange juice. Didn't like it, will go back to milk tomorrow.

Snack: steak and eggs after training. Water then coffee to drink.

Lunch: Almonds, tuna and carrots, Water to drink

Dinner: small bowl of pasta. Water.

I think this is an ok day. I'll check weight tomorrow, and go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment