Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thurs Nov 25

Whoa, one month 'till Christmas. Not really in the Christmas mood, yet. Although I'd have to say that it has been a few years since I've been in the C-Mas mood. In any case, it is getting really cold in the mornings in the garage/gym, this morning was no exception.

I did this:

1) SB Bear (clean + squat + press) x 10, 8, 6, 4, 2
2A) chin ups 4 x mixed grip x submax reps (usually 5)
2B) SB push ups 4 x 10
3) battling ropes 3 x 1 minutes (no timer, so I counted "Mississippi's")
4A) 25 sec Front and side Planks,
4B) 10 Swiss ball roll outs,
4C) overhead weight trunk side flexes,
5A) grip roller (now with 5lbs on the end of the rope)

5B) judo gi grips and throws on the heavy bag (that was fun grip work)

I did go for another 5k run tonight - I was going to go earlier, but discovered the FILA youtube channel and was watching some Greco. For whatever reason it won't let me embed it here, so you'll have to click on the link. Meh.

Breakfast: smoothie with frozen berries, OJ and green goo. Different OJ this morning, added a lot more Vitmin C than usual. Also had a multivitamin.

After workout meal: beef and eggs. With my wife ... and the belly.

Lunch was skipped for some reason. I guess I just forgot.

Dinner was Blue Label meatballs with some veggies. Really, really tasty and good. I read the nutrition label and the ingredients. I could pronounce all of the contents. Not a single "ose" or "oguawa" in the entire thing.

I'm tired, though. I keep getting that nap in the mid-evening. Tonight I had both kids on my lap as we were watching some trailers from the new Disney film and I nodded off. Kinda cool - my kids let me nap and let the trailers run. A nice way to wake up, too; cuddling with two of the best kids on the planet.

Oh yeah, today is Thursday - I should have gone down to the rugby club. Ah, well. Too late to go there and drink beer. Shame, really. NOT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment