Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tues Nov 23

Oh, was I sore this morning. Even though I did my best Brock Lesnar imitation last night and got on top of guys and stayed there, resting my weight on them, I'm still sore. At least more sore than usual. Meh, I still had a good time.

Like the saying goes; "You know you had a good time if you are still bleeding."

I did this this morning:


three rounds of:
10 KB floor press (double 30lb)
20 BW squats
Indian club work
stretches
butt walking
Leg circles, ab work

Why? Why not go hard core and "kill it"? 'Cuz I have a brain in my head and an evening free. Stretch now, run later. Trust me, it'll work.

Later on in the day, I did a rather slow 4km run. It was rather chilly out. Kinda of a drag that that is what I will be training in until the spring. Meh.

Anyway, I've eaten this today:

Breakfast :Smoothie; GJ, green goo and frozen fruit. Multivitamin

Meal after workout: Roast beef wraps: beef, veggies, ketchup, chimichurri sauce.

Lunch: Tuna salad with almonds. Carrots and hummus. Water to drink.

Dinner: a bowl of the chilli I made yesterday: lean ground beef, tomatoes, beans and some onion.

I also discovered that I need only 99 kms to get to the next level on my Nike+ account. Right now, I'm kinda stuck at green, and blue is the next level. What does that mean, really? It's a pride thing. Honestly. I'm thinking I do something stupid, like ... 20 5 km runs in the next 20 days ... but then again... that would be retarded. We'll see what gets done.

Anyway, saw this video by Ajamu Bernard and Funk Roberts.



I've met Ajamu in person a couple of times ... his next KB cert is in Toronto this weekend (Nov 27th). Just in time for me to miss it, thanks to the child in my wife's belly. Meh, whatever. I'm also not going to go to the first KB meet the same day, nor the other KB cert with Shawn Mosen this weekend, also in Toronto. If I do get to do one thing, it's go to St Catherines to see some of the Ontario Senior Wrestling Championships. Although, I might make the time to do Shawn's martial arts workshop on Friday night. We'll have to see how the belly is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment