Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thursday Nov 11

Lest we forget.

Today was 'normal" in that I didn't have too many surprises, man. Lots of things expected and I saw them coming, for the most part.

I did this, after dropping my kids off at school:

Four rounds of
1A) 1 Arm DB Snatch x 6
1B) 6-8 chin ups
2A) KB Goblet Squat x 6
2B) Lunge Jumps x 6/6
3A) Band Curls 3 x 5 - 8
3B) DB Press 3 x 12-15
4) ab circuit 4 x in a row

By the end, my left shoulder was hurting. One of those "You know, if I keep doing this, it's going to be a long time off training" kind of feelings. I finished the abs, though. Felt a lot better after finishing.

Ate this today:

Breakfast: smoothie

After training was coffee

On hte way in was coffee

Lunch was salad with tuna, carrots and green pepper with hummus.

Snack was almonds and steak. Yeah, that was pretty good.

Dinner was two small slices of pizza.

Went to the rugby clubhouse, which is normally an excuse to have six or seven beers, but this time, picked up my ticket, had a beer and then left. I was kinda proud of myself. I got home and even my wife took notice that I was "there and back very quickly".

I feel pretty good these days. Tomorrow will be complicated, as I have to get to Niagara Falls for business for 9am - which means leaving when I should normally work out. I think tomorrow I will do something quick and then go. Being late to a conference is not a big deal, I think.

I hope.

Finished reading Tuesdays with Morrie for the ... fiftieth time ... today. I'm now going to go and wiggle my toes, just to make sure I did that today.

No comments:

Post a Comment