Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday March 18


Man, today was just messed up. I was up late (or early, depending on your definition) with the youngest boy. As a result, I was asleep at 8am when my youngest was brought into me after his morning feed. He barfed all over me, my clothes, my pillow and my bed.

How's that for a good morning?

Got my kids off with my parents to their cottage for a few days, came home and went for an hour walk with my wife. Felt miserable all day, achy and just not right. Wanted to go to lunch with a buddy of mine, but canceled and had a three hour nap. Got up, went for a few errands, including getting a new Nike+ sensor. Went out to dinner with my wife at a nice place.

All in all, a pretty laid back day - needed, as I felt like crap most of the day. Nice walk, though.

Ate this:

Breakfast: coffee; well, half a cup. Wasn't feeling it.

Lunch: Bagel with some egg. Had some Chimmichurri sauce with it.

Dinner: seafood pasta. Beer to drink. (I know, I can hardly wait to go back to work so that I can get back to eating properly)

Snack: salad fixings in a wrap with some chimmichurri.

2 comments:

  1. How long did you sensor last for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was going strong at 22 minutes ... then it just flew off. I'd had that one for about 8 months. The one before that was done after two years.

    ReplyDelete