Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wed March 2

So, I worked out this morning, got a meal in (a good one), got to work and fired up AOL Lifestream ... it's a workaround for the blocking of social networking sites I get at work. I can't really interact with whats going on, but I can watch, read and click.

Whoa, this was something I ended up at from the Sandbag training guy all over facebook:
Watch the reactions of the men as the women collide in this tackle football drill.



In any case, I did four rounds of this workout:

8-10 deadlifts about 130 lbs.
10 high step ups per leg onto a 20 inch step
15 legs up push ups
10 TRX BW rows
20 BW squats
10 53 lb Kb swings
8-10 ab wheel roll outs

Not a bad workout - certainly I'm feeling it at the moment and I'm kinda hoping that I can get a run in later, depending on the wind and weather outside. Actually, as I think about ti, my wife has her weekly thing tonight, so this is going to be it.

Ate this today:

Coffee

Breakfast: Roast beef and poached eggs, GJ to drink.

Lunch: tuna and veggies.

Dinner roast beef on a piece of bread ... a half sandwich. With hot stuff, veggies and hummus on the side. Almonds and prunes for dessert. Red wine to drink.


Finally, saw this on the USC page today, and wanted to post it here, as I want to be able to watch it later:




I think tomorrow, I'm going to try this one:
























I'm going to put up a new thing tonight ... take down the CrossFit widget, too. I want to start to share "Books I'm reading or recently finished". No, I won't include the ones I read with my kids, unless you're interested. Lemme know

Finally, I was listening to Greg Edgelow's Wrestling Edge Radio as a podcast today ... he had my UNB Wrestling coach and a good number of the guys who came second in the team results at the 2011 Canadian University Wrestling Championships. Man, I miss those guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment