Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sat March 5





Today was a pretty cool day, all in all. It started with a pleasant enough Timmy Ho's run in the morning, checked my facebook to discover that the Queensland Red RFC won their game Friday night and then had a run in to Toronto to pick up a 20 kilo KB. All of this fun just ended with my kids going to bed almost on time.

Almost.

I any case, I had a pretty cool workout with two of my children today - it started off as a fun stretching workout, but we gradually got out a bunch of the stuff and ended with a sort of "Mov Nat" workout set up. Seriously, it was an hour of stretching, jumping, walking on a balance beam and generally just moving. An hour.

Then went to pick up my new purple kettlebell in Toronto. Stainless steel, Pro grade ... i got it home and did a few KB snatches just to break it in. It's awesome. It's going to help a lot with some of the competitions I plan on attending in the next few months. Should be cool.





I did a workout, but it would be kinda useless to itemize it here. Suffice it to say, I was sweaty and tired at the end of the workout. I did do an awful lot of laughing and general moving for at least an hour.

I ate this:

Breakfast: coffee and almonds.

Brunch: sirloin steak with asparagus, OJ to drink.

Dinner: burger with salad. Beer to drink.

Still, not a bad day, despite the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment