Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thurs Dec 9

Post 101! W00t!

Today was a good day - busy but good. Had to leave work early, relieve my dad of taking care of my youngest, get some groceries, get my other two kids to gymnastics, get ... oh, it was a full day. And I still managed to get two workouts in.

Now, these were not full workouts, but they were better than nothing.

First workout was just after my dad left, as my son was sleeping quietly.

100 KB DH swings.
50 bicep curls
25 chin ups

I did these in sets of 10 or 15 KB Swings, then a set of curls or a set of chin ups.

Took about 15 minutes to complete.

After I got my son to my wife, took my other two to gymnastics, went on a 25 minute run with my Vibram Five Fingers. They are not a cold weather shoe, and my Nike+ sensor didn't like them either. At one point I kept the same stride pace, pressed the info button twice within 15 seconds and got a pace of ten minutes per km and then 4:28 per km. Something to do with the stride finish I was doing and the way the sensor works.

In any case, I got it done, and I'm pretty glad.

Tomorrow is looking just as full, man.

I ate this today:

Breakfast was my smoothie, same as yesterday. Also a coffee to drink

Lunch was a veggie and hummus wrap with two samosas. Water and coffee to drink

Dinner was a slice of pizza ... and I gotta regret that one, but I was with my kids and hungry and out/on the move. Next time I will do better.

Lots of water to drink today, with my multivitamin, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment