Friday, January 21, 2011

Fri Jan 21


Oh, this was not a BAD day, at least not so far. I got the workout done last night - the one I needed to get done. I was going to do a second one, but was overruled by my son. I wanted him to be sleeping, but I couldn't.

I ate the following today:

Breakfast: smoothie, coffee x 2. I needed coffee.

Snack: coffee

Lunch: roast beef wraps, veggies and water to drink. Coffee when I got back to work.

Dinner: Shrimp, veggies, roast beef and a little chicken breast. Water to drink.

I got this done, after the kids ate dinner, as I was taking care of my child, I ate a lot later - after 9:30pm. Got this done, and I'm glad of it. Did 25 min AMRAP:

10 DL 160 lb
10 TRX body rows
10 inclined push ups
15 KB swings, 40 lb KB
25 lunges, 20 lbs overhead
10 bicep curls
10 tricep extensions

I had a full set of mats down - it only takes 24 mats to cover the entire garage, so I may put down two levels just to make sure the mats are being used. They are about a half inch in thickness, so they make working out on them warmer than the concrete, that's for sure...

Overdosed on the coffee today? Oh, yeah. I did. I know I did. Will I have trouble falling asleep tonight? No, not really. I do not anticipate any difficulties falling asleep tonight. Not a one.

3 comments:

  1. Easy on the coffee Chesser. I have no idea what having a new born is like so I don't know the fatigue levels but that is a lot. Unless their is a new caffeine front loading diet technique I'm unaware of. Glad you're still getting the workouts in when you can though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easy on the espresso's! Good on ya for getting the mats down. Are they the hard rubber kind or the soft foam kind?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I know that was too many coffees .. but it was needed, as I thought my boss might walk in and see me napping - which would not have been good.

    Boris, they are the softer kind, which I prefer, to be honest. I'm going to be rearranging the set up so that I can use the bench without ripping up a bunch of the mats tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete