Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tues Jan 18

Today was a pretty cool day.

I ate ok - nothing awesome, but it was good:

Breakfast ;belt from Timmys and a coffee. I needed to get my butt in gear, and get to work on time. More coffee at work.

Lunch: tuna with veggies and hummus, prunes, almonds and water to drink. Coffee, too. It was freshly brewed and nice and black.

Dinner Pasta and meatballs, salad, too. Water to drink.

I got to have a brief nap with my boy after dinner before I went out. I drive to a place and picked up 75 10x10 mats for my gym, at a decent price, too. The nice thing: I get to keep them forever. Nice thickness, durable and easily put away. Another of my "Wish List" things scratched off.

I'll admit, I was tempted to stop and have a few veers on the way home. But, I'm also quite proud to state that I drove home without making such a stop. I just knew that I would have to work them off later, so why bother? In years previous to this, I would have made the stop, now... I have a reasonable "excuse" to my older, fatter self to not make such a break. Finally, while I was on a break from the sessions today, caught a glimpse of the "before" pictures, from the start of September. I shared this with my wife tonight, after taking a glance at myself in the mirror. I didn't see any difference, but she did. I guess I've slimmed down, perhaps I just don't see it yet.

Finally, I guess at some point, I'll have to do a follow up on my Wish List in order to see how far I have come. I'm pretty sure this is the last thing I had to buy to have a kick ass gym. After this, I think, it's just instruction for me and my family.

I'm at home, it's after 9, and I'm wondering if I can get something done in the garage. I'll get something done.

No comments:

Post a Comment