Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wed Jan 5

This was another day of frantic catch up and try not to do anything stupid. Man, going back to work after Christmas is hard. I got up late, which meant I had to rush for the rest of the morning to catch up. I got caught up just before lunch, then I had to leave work to care for my newborn son.

When I can't control what my day looks like, I have to keep tight control of my diet. So I do what I have to do.

Ate this today:

Breakfast: Breakfast belt and coffee. Water at work.

Lunch: Egg and chicken veggie wraps. Water to drink.

Dinner: Chicken and potato on a plate. Water to drink. Multivitamin.

As I am looking at this, not a lot of food. Good, decent sized portions, but not a lot of food. I'm thinking this time last year there would have been a lot more of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment