Monday, January 24, 2011

Mon Jan 24

Today was just silly. I had to leave work in order to care for my child, which is never a good thing for my boss. He wasn't a fan, but I had to go anyway.

I got home, got my kid set up for the day and we got on with it. When my wife got home, we switched, I got my van taken care of, my workout in and a meal readied for my family. I'm cool, my mom says so.

I did this work out:

1) Double KB Press 5 x 3 - 5 reps (30 lbs)
2A) Flat DB Bench 4 x 6-8 (100 lbs)
2B) Dbl. KB Rows 4 x 6 - 8 (30 lbs)
3A) 8-10 Dips 3 x submax reps
3B) DB Shrugs 3 x 10-20 (50 lbs)
4) Bis + Tris 2 x heavy
4b) chin ups 6-8 reps
5) abs roll outs
5b) planks (counts of ten)
5c) ab roll ups on chin up bar.

Ate this:

Breakfast: smoothie

Lunch: roast beef wrap, water to drink

Dinner: chicken with veggies. Water to drink, almonds for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment