Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tues Oct 5

I'm going to start this post a little early, if anything else changes about wha I ate, I'll fix it later.

What I ate:
Breakfast was egg and chicken breast, wrapped in a wrap. Not bad for 35 seconds of time. Coffee on the way in;

Snack: carrots and water to drink

Lunch: tuna on salad, carrots, celery, and peppers on hummus. Water to drink.

Dinner: 2 beers, small pizza. It was pretty yummy

Did four rounds of this workout when I got home from work:

1A) Chin ups - I struggled with this one ... it's been a while... 4 chin ups
1B) incline or trx push ups: 4 x 6 - 12 reps
2) 5 x 5 speed w/lighter tire - this was messy.
3A)KB Farmer Walk 4 x 150' - eight laps of the garage.
3B) Sprint 4 x 150 meters
3C) Any Ab Exercise 4 x 10 reps
Lots of recovery at end of workout - this I did not do, as I was in a bit of a rush. But, I will stretch and do some rolling later, I think.

Was pretty good - even recorded the sprints on my Nike+ profile... the diet, however, wasn't perfect, but I'm not going to obsess now. Perhaps later.

No comments:

Post a Comment