Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wednesday Oct 27

I'm sorry to say that I will not be playing rugby v the Canadian Army team, if only because this is my wife's night class. I was hoping she'd not be in the right mood to go; alas, she wants to go. So, no rugby for me tonight. This also puts me in a bit of a bind, as I didn't work out in the morning. My house was a pig sty and had to get it ready for the baby. Drop the kids off and clean - it's like I'm a house wife with a set.

Anyway, this is what I ate:

Breakfast : an egg wrap - pretty light on the calories, as we only had two eggs.

Lunch: The usual tuna on salad, carrots, green peppers, hummus, almonds and water to drink.



Dinner was two chicken breasts wraps, water to drink with hummus and veggies.

I'm fighting something off, so I am going to bed, waaay early.

No comments:

Post a Comment