Monday, May 16, 2011

Mon May 16


I got a lot of stuff done at work today - things wrapped up and things for the next session started. I'm ready for for stuff that comes my way tomorrow.

But, my body is still so sore. Everything hurts, man. I was just a ball of pain today at work - I wore a heavy hooded sweatshirt at work all day, just to see if I could get my shoulders and neck from aching as much as they were. No dice. I was sitting for most of the day, but shouldn't have been. I should have found a way to be standing, if only to get my leg muscles from cramping up as much as they are. Ugh, this isn't fun. I got home and was immediately set upon by my family. They need me healthy, and I was mostly there for them today. In the end, I did a short 25-30 minute run, followed up by stretching and a nice warm shower.

My diet isn't helping at the moment, but I will get my head out of my butt tomorrow.

I ate this:

Breakfast: chili and poached eggs. That was good. Coffee to drink.

Snack: stupid meetings. Bagel and coffee.

Lunch: left over bagel, water to drink.

DInner: chicken thigh with rice and a salad. Water to drink.

After this, I was a little stressed to read with my children, do the dishes, clean up the kitchen, take care of the youngest and let my wife sit on the couch and relax .... all at the same time. A little demanding. It was after this, I got the baby in the bath, then dressed for bed, got my other two children through their bedtime routine and actually sleeping, then get some new movies on the Apple tv for my wife before I could go on a run.

"Happy wife, happy life" is the only thing I kept repeating to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment