Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wed May 11


Today is the start of the end of a long eight weeks for me. I'm just crushed by the sheer weight of it all, crashing down on my head. Hard roads make for hard people. I'm going to be recovering for a while, I'm pretty sure that alcohol should not be a part of this recovery process, even though I'm just thinking of drowning myself in it at the moment. Seriously.

At least I found out yesterday that the rugby games I thought were all away games are all at home this weekend. That, at least, is a sign of something better on the horizon.

Things are looking up. That, and I weighed in this morning at 229. Which is a lot lighter than I expected after the diet I've kept over the last few days. I need to get past 225 by the end of June. I just have to get past that one number, and stay there.

I ate this:

Brekafast: Tim Horton's Belt and a coffee on the way in. I'm going shopping later on tonight. Last time this week that happens.

Snack Coffee while at work

Lunch: tuna sandwich and veggies with water to drink.

DInner: medium size piece of lasagna, water to drink, almonds for dessert. It's going to be ok.

I'm sore today, so did some stretching, some just maintenance stuff with my body. It's hurting, man.

No comments:

Post a Comment