Monday, May 9, 2011

Monday May 9


I'm thinking a really good solution to my current funk is to try something different. So, I got a chance to get out of the house when everyone went to bed ... and I went to work out in the local park. That was refreshing, after spending a winter stuck inside a small box.

I did four rounds of this:

30 kb two handed swings 20 kilo and 30 lb KB used
10 kb snatches - 20 kilo and 30 lb KB used
30 squats - BW and Bulgarian training bag (around 45 lbs) depending on the round
15 ab roll outs
4 x 50m sprints

I got something done - wasn't awesome, but pretty intense. I'm liking the sprints, man.







Ate this today:

Breakfast: frozen berry and GJ smoothie, coffee on the way in

Snack coffee

Lunch was a tuna sandwich, carrots and celery. Water to drink

Snack was prunes and walnuts

Dinner was roast beef, sweet potato with a small salad. Water to drink.

Yeah, no alcohol today - need to start cutting my gut off, man. Time to step it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment