Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wed May 4


I'll have to check, but I have rarely felt this crappy. Seriously. The youngest is just not letting me sleep and I'm not sure about a lot of things, but my diet is not helping me at all. I'm guessing now.

Am I not eating properly because I'm tired, or am I tired because I'm not eating properly. I was tired three weeks ago, stressed with work and with the newborn ... is that was is not letting me sleep? Is my insomnia coming back, along with all of the wonderful mental health stuff that brings with it. Ugh. Perhaps its the complete lack of any sunshine that is making me this way. I'm arriving at work in the mornings and I'm just barely able to drag my butt over the threshold to get in there. This isn't like me.

I skipped tonight's workout, too. Just had no stuff to get off of the couch and get it done. I really wasn't on the couch. I was cleaning the kitchen, doing laundry, making sure my kids were ok and the like. Getting stuff ready for work tomorrow and making my plans to get the heck out of dodge for the weekend.

Yeah, not hanging around here, waiting for people just to shit on my head, thanks.

I need some time to recover, or at least some time to start to recover, as I'm not quite done yet.

I ate this today:

Breakfast: small piece of salmon and poached eggs. Water to drink, coffee on the way in.

Snack Water and more water.

Lunch: water. Tuna sandwich with hummus, carrots, walnuts and more water.

Dinner: roll, home made pizza with my daughter. Glass of red wine. Lots of Scottish rugby video podcast on the Apple tv. Those were some fun games to watch.

But, I just didn't get into my gym today. Rather off putting, to be frank. I mean, it's a circle of self defeat if I keep thinking about it.

So, I'm not going to. I'm off to bed. Hated today, loved my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment