Sunday, May 29, 2011

Saturday May 28

I kicked ass in the rugby game today. I play front row, and for those of you who don't know what that is, I spent most of the game today doing this:



I mean, a LOT of that, as the ball was wet and the day was rather crumby, at least until I got the ball... ;) I did manage to score two tries, as I was fitter than most of the players on the pitch. So'k. I did steal ball, make the tackles I had to make ... and kept the chatter of my teammates down. All in all, a good day. My club ended up winning all three games that day. W00t!

I ate this:

Breakfast: oatmeal, banana, apple.

Snack before the game: apple.

recovery after: beer. (I know, not really a great recovery, but I felt entitled)

Meal after the recovery: leftover chicken with salad and hot goo as a wrap. That was pretty good. Water to drink, as I put too much hot goo on.

Red wine to drink later.

No comments:

Post a Comment